Try this DELICIOUS North Pole twist on movie-night popcorn! It’s easy to make—let the kids help! An Elf on the Shelf® favorite (on movie night and EVERY night)!
- 2 bags of microwave popcorn
- Two 8 oz. bars of Baker’s White Chocolate
- ½ cup of ground peppermint candies (can crush by hand or use a food processor)
- Large bowl
- Small, microwave-safe bowl
- Rubber spatula
- Cookie sheet
- Pop the popcorn and place in the large bowl
- With an adult’s help, chop the white chocolate into small pieces
- Place the white chocolate in the small bowl and slowly melt it in the microwave according to package instructions; stir the melted chocolate until smooth
- Pour the melted chocolate over the popcorn and stir with a spatula until the popcorn is thoroughly coated
- Sprinkle the ground peppermint candies over the top of the popcorn and stir again until the popcorn is thoroughly coated with the peppermint
- Spread the finished popcorn out onto a cookie sheet; place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes to set the chocolate
- Remove from the fridge, break into pieces and enjoy!